Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is designed to help people to think, communicate and manage themselves, and others, more effectively.
NLP explores the relationships between how we think (neuro), how we communicate (linguistic) and our patterns of behaviour and emotions (programmes). By studying and learning from these relationships NLP aims to help people to transform the way they think and act, by adopting new, more successful models of communication.
NLP aims to have positive impact on both personal and professional levels, and is be used in business management, psychology, sales, sports coaching and personal development.
NLP coaching is for anyone who wants to make a change, create balance and focus on their own personal or professional development with the aim to:
- Learn to influence your emotional states
- Replace negative behaviours and habits with positive ones
- Develop greater confidence
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve and enhance your interpersonal communication at the office and at home